< Previous Next>
- Fold a long scarf lengthwise.
- Holding each end of the scarf, center it at the back of your head at the nape of your neck.
- Bring each end forward and criss-cross at the forehead.
- Let one end drape to the side of your head. Bring the other end back around the head to meet the hanging draped end.
- Tie the two ends in a casual knot. You can also secure with a hair elastic.
- Turn the center askew so that the point of the original criss-cross is toward one temple.
- Neaten as needed.